Visual Decision masters a unique expertise for the development and for the deployment of multicriteria decision-making solutions. While touting multicriteria decision-making as a paradigm shift, Visual Decision commercializes a software dedicated to corporate decision-makers (Decision Lab 2000) and offers services as a consultant for more complex solutions.
Visual Decision will take in charge the decision process analysis, the modeling phase and even the customized development of specific business modules.
Otherwise, Visual Decision also offers to support large-scale deployment of Decision Lab 2000. Indeed, it is easy to integrate the software to any commercial or proprietary information system. Furthermore, Visual Decision can also take care of the staff training at any level (analyst, executive users and end-users).
基於得到全世界的承認，PROMETHEE和GAIA 方法的學術研究的具體的結果，Decision Lab 2000被用於各種各樣的多標準決策問題。金融顧問的股票選擇或對於戰略計畫中選擇工程較好方法，或者作為銀行職員(信貸評估)使用Decision Lab 2000中的的多標準模型都很適合
the underlying advanced architecture of Decison Lab let our corporate customers or service providers to develop specific extensions integrated into the same decision-making package.
Decision Lab 2000 allows you:
* To administer the data of your decision-making problem inside a multicriteria table and through property sheets describing the main elements of analysis.
* To define several scenarios, corresponding to the various points of view of several decision-makers or to the various hypotheses in the study, for a common set of actions and criteria.
* To define categories of actions or criteria to underline the principal decision elements and to facilitate the analyses of sensibility.
* To apply numerous forms of sorting better to appreciate the results of the analysis.
* To calculate classifications PROMETHEE (1) I and II for actions.
* To generate graphic representation GAIA (2) of results.
* To realize extensive analyses of sensibility by using Walking Weights, intervals of stability, axis of decision GAIA (2), profiles of actions and comparative multi-scenarios.
* To generate fully customizable HTML reports.
* To personalize the user interface by using docking windows redimmensionnables.